Pre-monsoon clouds and fireflies special Night Trek to Harishchandragad and Kokankada
( Organised by Save Tours & Treks)
Monsoon is about to knock our doors & you are still not ready for the trek?
Get ready to welcome monsoon clouds!
Special attractions :
Kedareshwar temples & huge Shivling
Date : 2 & 3 June 2018
Catch 6.25 PM CSMT- Kasara local from your convinient stations.
Difficulty level : Medium
Trek cost: 980 Rs.
(Includes Travelling from Kasara to Kasara, Tea – breakfast on Kokankada, Lunch, first-aid, energetics, expert & guide charges)
8.40 PM: Meet at Kasara station
9.00 PM : Leaving for Base village Pachanai by Jeep
12:00 AM : Reaching base village.
1.45 AM : Start Trekking.
4.00 AM: Reach at Konkanda. Time to rest.
4:30 AM :(If time permits) Trek to Taramati peak.
(Trek to Taramati peak is optional and its subject to weather conditions. You can stay at Konkanda till morning)
6.00 AM: To Reach the top of the Taramati peak and Enjoy the sunrise.
7:30 AM: Hike down to the Konkanda, Enjoy breakfast and explore Konkanda, Kedareshwar Temple and caves.
10:40 AM: Start trek to Base
12:30 PM: Reach base village , have lunch and move towards Kasara.
5:00 PM: Reach Kasara station
Instructions and Things to carry :
1) Catch 6.25 PM Kasara Train from CSMT. Don’t miss the train otherwise you will miss trek ! Also please take return ticket of Kasara.
2)Kindly carry your dinner for 1st day(2nd June) with you.
List of Things To carry :
Min. 3 litres water
Good quality trekking shoes
Energetic s (ex. Glucon-D)
Dinner for day-1
Ready to eat food/snacks (ex.Biscuit)
Try to wear full track pant.
Extra pair of cloths
Goggles or caps to protect from Sunlight
1)Kindly inform about your medical issue in advance, if any.
2) Participants will be responsible for their own belongings and health issues.
3) Avoid wearing gold or other costly jewellery.
4) Smoking and Drinking are strictly prohibited.
Organisers are not going to tolerate such acts.
3) After reaching Kasara , further journey towards base will done by Jeep.
5) Keep in mind we are going for Trek not for trip or picnic, so maintain the discipline and follow leader’s instructions for your own safety.
6) Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding.
Save Tours (organizers) reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plan without prior notice.
For More details please contact :
8655563635 (Also on WhatsApp)